Start your Hair-Year Right with the African Queens Range Products you should have as a New Natu...Read More
How to set Hair Goals
Some questions to ask yourself:
- What is your current hair condition? (Dry, flaky, brittle, lifeless, heat/colour damaged, split ends etc.)
- How did your hair get to this state? (What was your previous routine)
- What decision are you going to make, especially of your hair damaged, are you going to cut it?
- Decide on your main hair goal? (Growth/Length retention, health, added moisture, strength etc.)
- Pick out a daily regimen (what products do you use daily or every other day)
- Pick out a wash day routine (are you deep conditioning, protein treating or hot oil treating?
- Pick out a regimen for when your hair is under protective styling
We wish you well on your hair journey ahead. We hope that our products provide you with the best help possible.