An ALSTAR Leadership & Self- Mastery Process
- What is the Inner Child?
- Overview of Inner Child wounds
- How wounded Inner Child restricts your joy
- Why Inner Child healing is for everyone
- How Inner Child wounds show up in our parenting
This short workshop gives you an understanding of what the inner child is, and why we all need to heal our inner child. Very few people can claim not to be carrying inner child wounds. Understanding our inner child wounds, assists us to understand our behaviours, how we relate to other, and events, as well as why we get triggered or react when facing certain situations.
Join us for this free workshop, and bond better with yourself. Reconnect with the parts of yourself that bring you joy and freedom, that you have long buried. Our inner child is crying for reconnection and freedom now, more than in any other time.
Who is the workshop for:
- Parents, inner child wounds are passed on to children
- A person struggling to establish or maintain relationships
- A person struggling with anxiety and depression
- A person with low self-esteem and low self-worth
- A person who feels a disconnect from within
- A person seeking to deepen self-awareness and self-mastery
- A person wanting more joy, and to have an optimistic outlook on life
Date: 18 January 2024
Time: 19h00 – 20h30 Central African Time
Sign up for the free course here:
If you sign up, and can’t attend, you will be sent the recording.
Jackie Freemantle created the (r)evolutionary ALSTAR programme in 1998. ALSTAR is a congruent, integrated, dynamic and organic leadership model, which incorporates all facets of life, in the interest of balance, wellness, and holistic sustainable longterm outcomes. Working in 22 industries, ALSTAR has built models for leaders in many sectors. Jackie is a John Mattone Master IDLP Coach and has over 30 years’ experience as a leadership coach and facilitator, and has worked with organisations and leaders on five continents.
Ntombenhle Khathwane is a solutions mediatorship specialist, who trained with the ALSTAR. With over 20 years leadership experience, Ntombenhle is an intergrated leadsherip in action specialist, who has been facilitating for 5 years. Ntombenhle is also an awarded entrepreneur, writer and social justice activist.